Learn to drive with a professional driving school before you sit your test.
At Warners Bay Driving School, we understand learner drivers are keen to gain the freedom of having their P plates as soon as possible but we want to help you know how to keep them!
We will complete your log book after each lesson so you and your Supervising Driver can see the progress you are making as well as the areas you need to practice.
Lessons Include, but not limited to..
• Procedures for roundabouts, give way and stop signs
• Night driving
• Lane changing and merging procedures.
• Three point turns.
• Reverse parallel parking and kerbside stop
• Hazard perceptions and crash avoidance techniques
• Preparation for RMS driving test.
• Individually planned lessons.
• Door to door pickup and return to your home, school or office.
• Lesson review, constructive feedback and tips for practice.